- Adivasi Conversion To Jainism
- Ajivika Sect of Ancient India
- Cathars and Jains
- Conversion of Jains to Islam
- History of Gounder Community
- Jain Nadavaru
- Jains in Ratnagiri District
- Jains in Solapur District
- Jains in Tulu Nadu
- Jains of Kolhapur
- Nadars - Who Are they
- Origin of Gotra in Oswals
- Origin of Oswals
- Origins of Jain Migration into Murshidabad
- Persian Affinities of the Licchavis
- Recent Conversions to Jainism
- The History Of Jain Community In East Africa
- The Jain Community of Present Days
- The Origin and Culture of Chaturth Community
- The Structure of Jain Community
- Understanding Jains and Jainism| by Padmanabh Jaini
- Women in Jain Religion
Jul 23, 2011
Social History of Jain Community
Posted by Mahaveer Sanglikar at 7:47 PM
T.S. SUBRAMANIAN The noses of the bas-reliefs of two Jaina tirthankaras at Keezhavalavu have been smashed by vandals. SANGAM age Tamil-Br...
Here is a list of major castes (endogamous groups) in Jain community. This list is not from Jain literature, but compiled from actual follow...
-Mahavir Sanglikar Chaturth is the largest caste (endogamous group) in respect of population in Digambar Jain community, and the second lar...
By Dharmanathan Varthamanan I want to give the following supporting documents to prove as Jain saint:1. It is believed by Jains that "A...
Parshuram is the famous sage of Hindu scriptures. He was the man who massacred the Kshatriys, the warrior people of ancient India for many t...
By Mahavir Sanglikar Why Chavundray wrote it in Marathi too? Shavanbelagola is an ancient shrine of Jains and its history goes back t...
Related Articles: Who was Chanakya Chanakya Was Not Kautilya Death of Chanakya by Jayakrishnan Nair Kautilya or Chanakya or Vishnug...
M. AROKIASWAMI, M.A., Ph.D. COIMBATORE, the headquarter of the district which goes by its namein the State of Madras, is well-known to-day ...
Prof. G. V. Subrahmanyam The first mention of Andhras is found in the Aitereya Brahmana. Clear sources for Andhra history are traced from...
Related Articles: Migration of Jain Community Bhama Shah: Trusted Lieutenent of Maharana Pratap By Mr. C. M. Lodha Acharya Sri Ratna P...