- Adivasi Conversion To Jainism
- Ajivika Sect of Ancient India
- Cathars and Jains
- Conversion of Jains to Islam
- History of Gounder Community
- Jain Nadavaru
- Jains in Ratnagiri District
- Jains in Solapur District
- Jains in Tulu Nadu
- Jains of Kolhapur
- Nadars - Who Are they
- Origin of Gotra in Oswals
- Origin of Oswals
- Origins of Jain Migration into Murshidabad
- Persian Affinities of the Licchavis
- Recent Conversions to Jainism
- The History Of Jain Community In East Africa
- The Jain Community of Present Days
- The Origin and Culture of Chaturth Community
- The Structure of Jain Community
- Understanding Jains and Jainism| by Padmanabh Jaini
- Women in Jain Religion
Jul 23, 2011
Social History of Jain Community
Posted by Mahaveer Sanglikar at 7:47 PM
By Mahavir Sanglikar Why Chavundray wrote it in Marathi too? Shavanbelagola is an ancient shrine of Jains and its history goes back t...
T.S. SUBRAMANIAN The noses of the bas-reliefs of two Jaina tirthankaras at Keezhavalavu have been smashed by vandals. SANGAM age Tamil-Br...
By Dharmanathan Varthamanan I want to give the following supporting documents to prove as Jain saint:1. It is believed by Jains that "A...
-Mahavir Sanglikar Chaturth is the largest caste (endogamous group) in respect of population in Digambar Jain community, and the second lar...
Ceiling of Ranakpur Jain Temple Ornament plafond at Ranakpur Jain Temple Ranakpur Jain Temple Related Articles: Jain Art and Archite...
Related Articles: Migration of Jain Community Bhama Shah: Trusted Lieutenent of Maharana Pratap By Mr. C. M. Lodha Acharya Sri Ratna P...
-By Mahavir Sanglikar Much has been written about the reasons behind decline of Jainism and Buddhism. Most of the scholars and writers hav...
-Mahavir Sanglikar Sambhaji Maharaj (Born on 14th May 1657) was elder son of Shiv...
By Mahavir Sanglikar We know much about people, especially Dalits converting to Buddhism, but most of us are unaware of recent conversions ...
-Mahavir Sanglikar We can trace existence of Jainism in Maharashtra from ancient period. Lot of Jain caves, rock inscriptions and copper pl...